Finally: The Google Search Console as App for iPad and iPhone! A must have for every web developer, website operator and search engine professional.
With this app you are able to connect with your Google Account and analyze your properties of the Google Search Console (formerly known as Google Webmaster Tools). Just like the Google tool itself - but mobile!
You can view your impressions, clicks and click-through-rates for your whole website in a clear chart or analyze by categories like search queries, pages of your website, countries or device types. The beautiful chart is always available and gives you a perfect overview of the activities in the Google search results.
Also you can check and view your submitted sitemaps for your website - or take a look into the "Crawler error" section and check if Google found any issues while indexing your website and fix them.
To improve your website performance you can check your property with Google Pagespeed Insights.
- Full overview for your website as chart
- Overview of search queries as table and chart
- Overview of pages of your website as table and chart
- Overview of countries as table and chart
- Overview of device types (desktop, tablet, smartphone) as table and chart
- Check your website with Google Pagespeed Insights
- List your sitemaps and get indexing informations
- List crawler errors found by Google
- Select your duration from "last 7 days" until "last 90 days"
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
RankBuddy – for Google Search Console is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-03-20. The program can be installed on iOS.
RankBuddy – for Google Search Console (version 2.1) has a file size of 22.96 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.